Get recharged with essential electrolytes and replenish lost fluids in your body with the ORS Prolyte Orange powder. It is an oral rehydration therapy that is beneficial for use during diarrhea conditions.
- A W.H.O. recommended formula that is used for body rehydration purposes.
- Beneficial in restoring the lost body fluids and electrolytes due to dehydration.
- Comes in a refreshing orange flavor.
Directions for Use
- Take the dosage as per age and severity of dehydration.
- Boil water and let it cool.
- Add 1 tsp of the powder in 1 glass of the pre-boiled water and stir continuously.
- For infants and children, give 1-2 liters of the diluted solution over a period of 24 hours.
- Take 2-4 liters of the mixed solution over a period of 24 hours if you are an adult.
- Don’t self-medicate; use under medical supervision.
- Consult a doctor in cases of acute dehydration or diarrhea.
- If you have impaired renal function or intestinal obstruction, use it with your physician’s instructions.
- Consume the mixed solution within 24 hours; discard the unused mixture.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
Dextrose, Sodium Citrate, Acidity Regulator, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Trisodium citrate dihydrate .